What's new

Three more from my experimental project

pursuer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
1,397
Reaction score
40
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are three more I liked from that series. Feedback is appreciated.





 
What did you find experimental about them? I'm interested to know, because I'd classify this as street photography.

I think of experimental with referring to film, or non conventional DSLR usage would qualify. But this is just some street scenery, to me at least.
 
As I mentioned in the first thread all these photos were taken while I was driving. The camera was attached to the windshield with a custom mount I made and I only went out during snow storms.
It was an experiment for me to see what kind of images I could get with this setup in those conditions, I'm sorry if the title mislead you.
 
The setup sounds interesting, but I don't see how you wouldn't get those shots by standing. Maybe you could attach the camera to the car in such a way that part of the car is visible?
 
As I mentioned in the first thread all these photos were taken while I was driving. The camera was attached to the windshield with a custom mount I made and I only went out during snow storms.
It was an experiment for me to see what kind of images I could get with this setup in those conditions, I'm sorry if the title mislead you.

What first thread? The one you didn't link to?

I was unaware you were working on a trilogy of automobile hood mounted night photography.
 
Nice work. I certainly like the general atmosphere and the night lighting. To be honest, I am not a big fan of the first and the third, mainly because I wish the car was on the left side, not right side, in the first, and the bus was not so center in the last.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom