What's new

Three Sister's Island - Niagara

Dhrubajyoti

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
View of the river from three sister's island, Niagara. I am new to photography, so comments and critics are most welcome.

IMG_2193.JPG
 
This is pretty great actually!

It could stand a little processing but it has all the qualities and potential of a really awesome image!


PS: What does Dhruba mean? (besides being a name I mean. ;) )
 
It says you posted this a few days ago. I'm not sure how I missed it, but lovely shot! The second one (processed) does indeed look better tho! :)
 
very nice shot. But ... yeah here i go again ... i'd crop out everything below the big rocks. but that's just me
 
I love the post processing it much bette than the orginal....great capture.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom