Three Wise Monkeys... well, kinda :)

mrpink

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Doing a quick project for my daughters room, thought this would work.

See no evil.
4501177037_a75a8cdc34_b.jpg

Hear no evil.
4501177403_42bd9325e9_b.jpg

EAT NO COOKIES!!!!!
4501811532_a013f16a10_b.jpg

Let me know what you think of the photos individually and as a set.

Thanks

p!nK

Last edited:
HAHAHAHA, I absolutely LOVE this idea! Awesome!

Show some pics once framed in the room :p

Edit: I do think they are a tad underexposed? Seems like the color doesn't "pop"

H
Edit: I do think they are a tad underexposed? Seems like the color doesn't "pop"

notice that after uploading them... fixed in post and edited original pics.

p!nK

I got the pinkish hue too (could be b/c he's p!nk lol)

One more thing I just noticed. Elmo isn't directly straight on like the other two, and if they were all three next to each other, that would bother me. Of course, I'm a tad OCD, so take it with a grain of salt lol

cute idea. I haven't calibrated my monitor in a while, but all of the backgrounds have a slight pink hue to them.... I think.

I see it too. I am going to get some quick prints made out tomorrow and see how it looks before I go any further in post. The place I use to print always seems to be a touch brighter than my originals. I am only going 5x7" on these.

If it is noticeable still i will edit.

p!nK

One more thing I just noticed. Elmo isn't directly straight on like the other two, and if they were all three next to each other, that would bother me. Of course, I'm a tad OCD, so take it with a grain of salt lol

well now it bothers me too.... thanks. :er:

I will chalk it up to a "happy little accident" (RIP Bob Ross)

as for the pink hue. the wall in her room that this set will be going on is going to be pink in color- do you think this will exaggerate or hide the issue?

p!nK (not my intended background color)

If the room is pink, it may help some.

I too, love the theme of this.

I noticed the shadows in each photo is slightly different. Maybe photoshop them out...

good idea, i think the shadows under their feet might look weird on a wall though...

I think I got it straight now. Even using the eyedropper in Lightroom, it was still giving me a warm tone. It was reading at a -8, I moved it back to a -11.

4501933168_f46e0ae7b3_b.jpg

4501933430_d4c725c4d3_b.jpg

4501299669_21946abf51_b.jpg

(no longer) p!nK

This is so awesome. Good job.

Sorry i'm no help, i just wanted to comment and say i LOVE the idea. I bet your daughter will LOVE these.

AWESOME! I love them. Fantastic idea and the captions made me and my roommate laugh out loud. :thumbup:

Pink, there's an ever-so-slight blue tint to it now. Here's an edit of the BG levels. All I did was went to levels, selected the white dropper and tapped it on the BG.

ernie.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back