Three Wise Monkeys... well, kinda :)

Pink, there's an ever-so-slight blue tint to it now. Here's an edit of the BG levels. All I did was went to levels, selected the white dropper and tapped it on the BG.

ernie.jpg

are you using Lightroom or PS? I did the same thing in Lightroom and it still had the warmer tone. I just had them adjust it when the printed it out, they came out perfectly.

thanks

p!nK

Great idea! I'm trying very hard not to steal this idea from you for my daughter's room. Well done, and again, post pics of the finished product.

steal away (the idea, not the images). I will even post up a how to if you cannot figure it out.

p!nK

adorable.... she will love it

Pink, there's an ever-so-slight blue tint to it now. Here's an edit of the BG levels. All I did was went to levels, selected the white dropper and tapped it on the BG.

ernie.jpg

are you using Lightroom or PS? I did the same thing in Lightroom and it still had the warmer tone. I just had them adjust it when the printed it out, they came out perfectly.

thanks

p!nK

Pink, I did it in PS CS4. I haven't played around w/ LR that much and it's just easier to do it w/ PS.

playing around....

4504326750_97297b1d63_b.jpg

:mrgreen:

p!nK

Cute idea, great job! I like the playing around set too. This gives me some ideas for my kids rooms. Thanks for posting this!!

A friend of my wife and I loves this, she is due with her first baby two weeks after my wife- so I thought I would make her something for the babies room. I cleaned up the triptych a bit. let me know if there is anything you would change before I get it printed and framed....

4511664838_66bf97331f_b.jpg

the only thing I am debating is less black, thinner borders. I played around with it, but I am torn. And yes, I know Ernie is not technically a monster :er:

p!nK

How about "the three wise friends", or "the three wisest of friends", just a thought. Great Idea.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back