Three

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are three photos taken this past weekend in different abandoned houses here in Manitoba. I know that the sneaker photo is all sorts of wrong (horizon line is a tad crooked, lighting makes no sense, etc.), and that the green room image has a section that's all blown out... However, I like these well enough to share :)

p444858630-4.jpg

p19375028-4.jpg

p930296053-4.jpg

Thanks for looking!

These look really cool. Looks like very slight HDR, did you do much dodge/burn to get that effect?

These are nice. I shoot abandonded house whenever I can. Shot one last weekend but no time to process yet. You've done a nice job on these. I know the lighting conditions are a pain in the old houses, but you've captured the "feeling" well.

Its amazing how some people would consider this house junk. Yet you managed to turn it into a beautiful place. Good job.

I like your style.
Impeccable processing.
Thanks very much, I appreciate it. I like your style as well --I'm the lunatic who faved your X-Actly shot on Flickr today...

These look really cool. Looks like very slight HDR, did you do much dodge/burn to get that effect?
Thanks for your comment. I don't do HDR :) There wasn't really much dodging/burning involved because I used fill flash when needed (images 1 and 2 --although 2 is a bit of a fail...).

These are nice. I shoot abandonded house whenever I can. Shot one last weekend but no time to process yet. You've done a nice job on these. I know the lighting conditions are a pain in the old houses, but you've captured the "feeling" well.
Thanks, Chris. Abandoned rural buildings and houses have become my subject of choice, and I've been photographing them for about a year now. I always try to use available light only, however in some cases I have to resort to using flash (or risk not getting a shot at all).

#1 is my favorite flawless PP, just an amazing photo perfectly exposed ect.. really tells some stories about the house and adds a touch of mystery :thumbup:
Thank you, Dan! Number 1 is my favourite as well.

Thanks everybody for taking the time to view these and commenting!

Fantastic work :) I'm a vacant building enthusiast myself, lol so these pictures really hit home. Kind of reminds me of the old Boys' school in Cedar Lake, IN.

Fantastic work :) I'm a vacant building enthusiast myself, lol so these pictures really hit home. Kind of reminds me of the old Boys' school in Cedar Lake, IN.
Thanks very much! Once you start shooting in abandoned places, you're hooked :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back