What's new

Thrown Hammer

Did you get out from under it? If not, you'll be pretty Thor. :mrgreen:

Sorry about that. Anyway, that's a pretty creative idea. Kinda surreal, actually. The clouds behind make me think of a certain character in Norse mythology...
 
Looks good, but I am just wondering if you can add some motion blur to it? And no, I wouldn't have the slightest idea of how to do that.
 
Pretty neat. I think if I were in the mood to shoot an airborne hammer, I’d suspend it from something with string and photoshop it out later.

My only niggle is the highlight on the handle from the flash. I think softer lighting from the side would look more “surreal”. When you see obvious “artifacts” of the process used to make an image, it’s rarely a good thing.
 
All good ideas. Thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom