Thunder Cameras?

optigirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I came across Thundercameras.com and all their prices and "package deals" seem to be a bit too good to be true. Also, the testimonials that appear on the main page are a little over the top on the nice side.

I ended up googling them to see if I could get any feedback, and it seems like they have quite a bad reputation, but on the other hand, how is it that they are still in business?

They have GREAAAT prices on their DSLR's and lenses/flashes. Is it even worth the phone call?

Anyone on here have any experinece with them, or know of anyone who has? It sounds like a good deal, but any deal that sounds too good to be true, usually is. But, a girl could only hope, right?

Seeing as how they're offering a Canon EOS 5D Mark II W/ Starter Package (W/ Canon 18-55MM and More!) for $1,789.00, but the 5D2 can't even MOUNT an EF-S 18-55mm lens. They're just a terrible company.

how is it that they are still in business?

Because people are lemmings. They will follow a good deal right off the cliff without bothering to see what's at the bottom.

This is why I prefer to buy local, from someone who has to look me in the eye when they sell me something. People are more honest if they know you can find them.

You will see a lot of these if you look through nextag as well. When I was hunting my DSLR I saw a D7000 for around 1019 when they were going for around 1199, checked out that place and a few other 'lowest priced' places, and all the reviews that weren't over the top said how after you order and pay for your camera, the people call to confirm it and try to up sell you on other products. If you don't go for it they tell you the item is on backorder and basically jerk you around until they cancel it.

camera boy, do you promote your website in every post?

do not buy from them. They are rude and neber send the right product of make up for their mistakes!!!!

Not all sellers on Amazon are legit, however, orders that state they are fulfilled by Amazon or that are from reputable sellers are OK.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back