What's new

Thunderbolt

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
20130120_0499_PB-B-XL.jpg
 
Please tell me that you have a version with more space to the right... because this looks very neat but the framing feels kinda tight. The processing gave this scene a bit of the cartoonish look that you see in some extreme HDR jobs, but it works well here. If this was mine, I'd crank the contrast up to 11 :)
 
Please tell me that you have a version with more space to the right... because this looks very neat but the framing feels kinda tight. The processing gave this scene a bit of the cartoonish look that you see in some extreme HDR jobs, but it works well here. If this was mine, I'd crank the contrast up to 11 :)

Ya, I have a few and I plan on going back to do a whole set on the bike. I did a better framed shot in B&W first, but wasn't thrilled - the colors make the shot I think. I also over sharpened or something and the spokes got haloed.
So I grabbed this shot just to play and ended up liking what I did, but then it wasn't he one that was framed well ....

So I grabbed a beer and said f*** it. ;) I used an oil paint plugin, but I tried to tone it down without loosing the feel. Was going for a pop-art kind of look - cartoonish perhaps. ;)

Thanks for the comment.
 
Here's the other shot - no oil paint processing:

20130120_0498-X2.jpg
 
I had one something like that. I like the second one.
 
Nice .......but I would sure like it more if that bike rack was not there
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom