What's new

Thursday Morning Walk-About (image Heavy!)

480sparky46 45

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
25,394
Reaction score
9,148
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yep. One advantage of being single and self-employed: I can go take photos whenever I damned well want to. So after a quick service call this morning, I headed down to the pedestrian bridge and a nearby pagoda.

ScupltureatPagodaNo2_Post.jpg


SculptureatPagodaNo1_post.jpg


SculptureatPagodaNo3_post.jpg


Arch_Post.jpg


LocksofLoveNo1_post.jpg


LocksofLoveNo2_post.jpg
 
Love number 2. The grand lion with that deep rich blue sky.
 
If i had the same luxury, id cut off all locks from all bridges.
 
Very cool shots. I like some of the lock ones and the reflections.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom