What's new

Tibet Palace Replica:|Holiday shot for fun!

rangerman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 20, 2010
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Location
SEA
This is my holiday photo. Lots of tourist in sight but I wanted to share the Replica of Tibet Palace. (Pu Ta La Gong). A majestic building, for tourist visit. I had to wrap my shoes to go into the building.

Note: I've level the building horizon in post processing.
More photos to come after this.
All comments welcome
1) The palace
4732296928_b927b1bc89_b.jpg
 
It looks like 5 giant pineapples!

As long as you're levelling the horizon, how about also squaring up the building?
 
It looks like 5 giant pineapples!

As long as you're levelling the horizon, how about also squaring up the building?

Hi Breaux, how do I square up the building, sorry bout the noob questions.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom