What's new

Tilted.

OB-LL426

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 2, 2008
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
069-1.jpg


Taken through glass, looking into an abandoned car dealership.
Tilted on purpose, and I think I like that.

Other than the blown out windows on the right, I like it.

As for editing, it had sharpening, and gave it a low-level "film affect" through photoscape
 
Brilliant lighting and shadow work, and the angle works good with it. I kept imagining the chair rolling to the left, lol. :lol:

Do you urban explore a lot or at all? If so, check out my Abandoned Places in Photo Themes. We have a lot of contributors, and cool sites that we shot. Nice photo, I'm a sucker for old chairs :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom