Time again for a Schnauzer halloween

Those are just awesome, what a talented bunch of pups
Thanks! The party animals slept it off today :)

Great pics! Their expressions tell me they're all thinking, "Ok, but just hurry with it before anyone sees us looking so silly, this is embarrassing!"
Thanks! I try not to embarrass them too much :)

Super cute! Amazing how they sit still for you.

Thanks! You need to get your pups posing :)

Xing will not tolerate any costumes and Harlie is never still, and I mean never... :(

Will Xing wear a scarf? Get Harlie worn out and see if she will sit. I took photos of a friend's Yorkie puppy and I didn't realize how fast yorkies were. We wore her out and she did finally sit.

Xing used to wear a cute bandana but Harlie tried to pick him up by it so I had to put it away. We’ve been trying to tire Harlie out for a while. Usually if she’s tired enough to be a little chill then we are exhausted from getting her that way lol! She’ll get there eventually. She does have a unicorn and a dragon costume but she keeps trying to eat them.

Good job on these! I think that photo number one is simply outstanding. I like the others too, but that first one.... really good!

Good job on these! I think that photo number one is simply outstanding. I like the others too, but that first one.... really good!

Thanks Derrel! I gently lifted his chin up and he stayed that way. The other 2 kept putting their heads down.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back