Time for a serious subject...

Maybe you could write a short dissertation about your indifference toward mango and it's place in the fruit chain.

OK, how about something technical, like how to get Debian installer to recognise a Linksys Wireless-G WPC54GS on a Tecra 8100?

Don't ya mean '100110011000011100010100011000111'. Sheesh, amateurs...

Is it safe to assume that this is currently a subject of agitation for you? :p

Yep! I acquired a pile of Tecras and a couple of Compaq Proliants last night, I'm trying to make them into basic, usable machines using Debian or Ubuntu.

Ah nice, good luck! I'm not that far away from you so I'd come help if I could. But, unfortunately, I'm a programmer not a miracle worker! :lol:

My brain started self-censoring it's computer support knowledge the day I took my first programming job.

I understand censoring the computer support, fortunately I have a friend who is a complete geek, he's very happy to answer all tech support queries, this means that people leave me alone and go to him! :lol:

And as to my problem, it seems Linux and the Wireless-G do not talk well together, I'll have to try plan B.

I just have to come up with a plan B.

talk about me

or Otters

or me and Otters

either way its a win win situation

Is it a winwin/winwin if you yourself are actually an otter? I've never seen a typing otter with command over the English language. That would certainly be worth talking about.

well I know a few Otters by name so next time I see them I'll ask if they can type, as for me being an Otter, lets just say I'm half way there

Most reactions

Back