time to 'fess up guys

luckydog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cracked-lenz.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Was just talking about this at work and thought i'd move it into the forum.

How many guys here actually use skin care products? Aftershave, soap and shaving cream don't count either!

Since i started it....
I'm an exfoliater and moisturiser type of guy! Nothing like that tingly clean skin feeling :)

my brother uses my mother's clinique body cream, prefers secret platinum protection antiperspirant (the kind my sister and i use) and now and then uses concealer on his face to cover blemishes. :p

Crab people have invaded thephotoforum! Tastes like crab, talk like people. Those crazy metrosexual crab people trying to take over our planet.

now if you'll excuse me, i must remove this mask before i prune.

Judging by your reply Voodoocat, i would say you are alergic to that mask! Wash it off before it effects the motor areas of your brain. TIC

my hubby just uses Dove soap on his face and body ... i started him on it, he's got sensitive skin :p

My other hobby is acting (err... auditioning, really) and I try to keep looking good for the occasional call ups. Moisteriser keeps me looking 32 when I'm really 33. Shhhh! Our little secret!

The other week I had two hand modelling jobs, and they paid for my manicure at a swanky little overpriced luxury establishment and it was one of the most decadent treats I had ever had. That manicure cost more then they paid me for the gig.

Gotta go pluck. I have a McLeod's Daugher's audition Wednesday.

-Clinique user representin' here

I use mud and spit. A little sweat and grease never hurt nobody neither.

The occasional little dab of Hoppes #9 behind the ears.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back