jwbryson1 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2011 Messages 4,280 Reaction score 949 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 19, 2012 #16 W - T - F?
pixmedic5 5 I am the Lord thy Mod Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 7, 2012 Messages 15,490 Reaction score 7,889 Location Central Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 19, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #17 Wait..what?!?
ceejtank No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 28, 2011 Messages 764 Reaction score 118 Location Weymouth, MA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 19, 2012 #18 I just want to subscribe to this and see where it goes... ahahhah
jwbryson1 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2011 Messages 4,280 Reaction score 949 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 19, 2012 #19 Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
manicmike No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,223 Reaction score 307 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 19, 2012 #20 So I take it I don't get the lens then? lol
Overread21 hmm I recognise this place! And some of you! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined May 1, 2008 Messages 25,507 Reaction score 5,112 Location UK - England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 19, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #21 And since Ernicus is now banned this topic is over. Note any dealings with him that you have regarding this will have to be solved directly with him - the admin/site staff have no input on private dealings between members.
And since Ernicus is now banned this topic is over. Note any dealings with him that you have regarding this will have to be solved directly with him - the admin/site staff have no input on private dealings between members.