Time to say "Good bye TPF"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a reason you can share? Why leave? Why not be less active or whatever? I never understood why people do this!
Yes, it's unfortunate. I think people all have their own reasons, which are quite valid to them, so it's difficult for us on the outside to be able to appreciate each and every situation.

Also, it's really important that if anyone has ongoing issues with the policies, procedures, or members at TPF that they carry their concerns to the staff here and give us a heads up, and a chance to work to make things better. Obviously, if we don't know about any issues, we can't do anything to help, and we end up losing members who may feel they are suffering in silence.

Or, members may take their concerns to us, and we try to work out solutions, but if a member still isn't satisfied we can still lose them. For these reasons, we discourage these kinds of Goodbye posts, and that is posted in our TPF guidelines. I'll be closing this thread, with regrets. :heartpump:

It's seldom win-win when folks step out, and this latest round is definitely lose-lose, IMO. Both Dan and Maria have been wonderful members, and we wish them nothing but the best. Of course, our door is always open, and we will keep their seats warm indefinitely, should they decide to swing through again. :) Sure hope they do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back