What's new

Timeless

Thanks Binga :)

You know me all too well Mr Paul ;)
 
I like it because I can see a ton of different things in there (including boobie looking things-and those are always good) and still have no idea what it is I'm looking at.
 
You see, this is why they print a warning not to inhale the fumes whilst using lens-cleaning fluid.
 
lol thanks Mini and Peter :)

Mini that's why I like it too... and I know what I'm looking at!
 
Neat Braineack but nope, it is a small Crystal Skull Vodka bottle taken with my "macro" setup, most of what you see is refraction ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom