I have notice pixelated orangish cloud,and I admit it, it's a little bit annoying, do you think it's because of converting it from RAW to JBG? And what benefit would I got if I Made it HDR?
Thanks for the comment
Do you see the same orangish cloud in the raw version? I have noticed both a loss of color and pixelation occur in the conversion to jpg, especially if you save the file down. I posted a landscape from the Valley of Fire last week and that one had an extreme loss of color in the reds - I had to really tweak it to make the jpg look close to the raw. The loss of information makes sense - there's a huge size difference between raw and jpgs, even if they're not "saved for web". That loss has to show somewhere and sometimes it's just more than I expect.
As for HDR, I haven't worked with it much so I'm just speculating based on HDR conversion examples I've seen. If you were able to do HDR with this photo, you could potentially change the orange cloud into a vibrant sunset (or city glow) instead of just barely showing. That seems to be the big advantage to HDR - the accessibility to light and colors that are otherwise indistinguishable in 1 exposure.
IMHO, I would be tempted to clone out the orangish cloud, using the blue sky above. That would be major post processing (e.g. masking, cloning, layering, gradients even) and may or may not be something you want to do.