Tim's Skull

Rob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ukphotographs.com
This one's here to entertain, especially Chiller, April, Ani, Cali and any others of a dark disposition! :)

No, it is not the skull of Tim, it's a wooden carved skull. It's pretty damn impressive huh - hewn from a solid lump of wood for the cranium and another for the jaw.

Enjoy, and post your comments - I'll show this to Tim when he's next over!

Rob

ts.jpg

Can he be commissioned?!?! I know I'd love to have one of these ... !

Awesome!!!
THanks for sharing, Rob!

Reactions: Rob
anicole said:
Can he be commissioned?!?! I know I'd love to have one of these ... ! Awesome!!!

I think it was a bit of a nightmare making it, but I'll certainly ask him for you!

Thanks for the comments!

Rob

wow. that really is impressive! im not sure which i like more, the actual skull or the pic. both are just amazing. very good work, to both of you.

Killer job...the pic and the skull. Looks amazing. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, man.... i mean, oh skull...

that is so totally cool....great shot rob...and i would have a blast with this... you could do a wheres waldo, but wheres tim...and put the skull at family get togethers, out to eat at a resturaunt...by a cemetary....man, i would just run with this....post them on here, and say, find tim's skull...

come on rob...you gotta do this....

cool cool shot, my friend...!!

Thanks all!

For those who care about such things, it was shot with my 20D with the good old 50mm 1.8 using the onboard flash and a reflector made from a kitchen tray covered in foil placed just out of frame to balance the shot.

Ani: I think the skull is too precious to cart around, but I'll suggest it!

Rob

Good job rob it looks awsome - well taken, i should have my nikon 50mm 1.8 in the next few days...hope its as good as this one. killer :thumbup:

woodsac said:
That is impressive.
And you've done it justice with the lighting Rob.
I agree - it really stands out.

And those teeth are freaking me out! :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back