What's new

Tiny Planets

TheBobBlog

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, OH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been spending a lot of time creating "tiny planets" and wanted to get some feedback on them. Each is merged of around 60 images.

2010336203_7e1ed7c314_o.jpg


1439632675_30a0cf9057_b.jpg


1440490720_30235489a6_o.jpg


1440491556_e0d154e04c_o.jpg

​
 
These are awesome! I don't really have anything constructive to say, because they all look great to me. How long does it take you to do something like this?
 
What the?..

Well that is certainly creative! Nice photoshop work.
 
Thanks so much for the feed back. I use a Canon Rebel with a tripod and shoot around 50-70 shots which takes about 20min. The actual merge of the images can take up to 5 hours, then I bring the image into Photoshop where I do some color correcting.
 
What program do you use to merge them? I don't think my autostitch would let me do that!
 
just google "tiny planets photography" and you'll fine several tutorials, heres one
 
I dont' like the center parts on most...but the outside and the sky are neat...
Nice colour as well.

2nd one is my faourite. By far.
 
these are REALLY cool!!!
 
picture one has the shadow of the invisible man and his tripod
 
I've been trying to make these ever since you posted them, but mine never turn out these good.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom