tips for improvement?

ironsidephoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ironsidephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
so i've had version 2.0 of my website up and running for some time now. recently, i noticed that i'm getting fewer and fewer unique visitors each month. i know i need some new content (and am working on that, trust me--too busy lately), but does anyone have any other tips to make it better?
thanks.

ironsidephotography.com

my opinion right away is that the Home page is really dull and it doesn't want to make me enter the site. In particular I don't like the grey text which is pretty hard to read.

Get a nice image there to entice you to look further and remove your dark and dreary image from there. Place your image in your bio if you must but it's not very flattering and you should try to entice people in - not literally scare them away......

Don't mean this harshly but think about who you want to visit your site and target them that way

my opinion right away is that the Home page is really dull and it doesn't want to make me enter the site. In particular I don't like the grey text which is pretty hard to read.

Sorry, I've got to agree with EOS_JD -- this site is very bland, and isn't very inviting toward visitors.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back