Inst!nct
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 16, 2009
- Messages
- 702
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- Troll, Wisconsin
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
so howd it go!
. It was getting dark, -7celcius and windy. i have a few more but i am looking for some help with the white balance. I have made some changes using lightroom but it is not working out. Is there anyone here who could change the WB for me and show me what is right? you have my permission to EDIT this set. Thanks Instincttomorrow I will have a shoot as well and I was googleing tips how to photograph outdoors. Usually I take pictures inside studio and in summer I have taken pictures outdoors. But I did some pics and here are 2 I did:
4 « My favourite waste of time
and another here:
http://lissike.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/2.jpg
i have purposely photoshopped them to be little darker
Sry, the blog is in estonian, but anyway you can see the pic.
Liis
Im contemplating on an ND filter for the next try. I find it hard not to blow out the snow.
here are a few more taken of my fiance before i bought my 17-40L. I have to get closer now but they will be sharp from now on. Soon i will have the beast=70-2002.8IS
Jeeze man. Send me those would ya (markbailey@gov.nl.ca) ? I like the BW rendition. Thanks