tips of photographing little kids?

Nap Time?

See:

:razz:

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the best ways to photograph young kids is to catch them in action when they're doing something that engrosses them — like playing with their toys ...or pretending at the piano...or timidly wading in the pool for the first time ...or holding a pet.

Check some awesome articles to take great pictures of your kids :

http://www.photographytalk.com/photography-articles/2507-how-to-take-great-photos-of-kids?pt=6

How to Take Great Pictures of Your Kids

How to Take Natural Photos of Children | PhotographyBLOG

Double sided tape?

clean faces...check.....distracting backgrounds....check

IMG_2187.jpg

My kids NEVER have clean faces and my house is ALWAYS a mess (aka distracting). I personally like a little mess in my photos. It just makes things so much more real to me. My advice would be to try and tell a story with your photos. Photograph exactly what you want to remember.

clean faces...check.....distracting backgrounds....check

My kids NEVER have clean faces and my house is ALWAYS a mess (aka distracting). I personally like a little mess in my photos. It just makes things so much more real to me. My advice would be to try and tell a story with your photos. Photograph exactly what you want to remember.

Lies! A kids face is never clean! I swear I've wiped my sons face, turned around to throw away the tissues an when I turn back boom! Messy face with snot and somehow spaghetti sauce.

Chain them f$#%kers to a chair!!

Most reactions

Back