vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
vonnagy, AlmightyWa, mataji, OPTRICE, Slovensky, ©AnderGraph

only the above people are here tonight. Since there are no mods around, we should do some mischief here. Any thoughts?

Yeah it's usually like that around these times... well from about East Australia Time 6pm to 10pm it's pretty dead around here I find, until the americans wake up and live the day that's just finished for us. Hmmm..... think of all the mischeif I could've cause while they're all sleeping.

I've got no ideas though... maybe we could just run through all the forums with out clothes off yelling strange stuff!! hehehehe.

hehehehe I thought that was your 'strange stuff' that you were yelling out while running nekkid...hehehe but then saw you're from philadelphia. Awww spoil all our fun.

TIME TO PARTY! Lets have a spam party, i've heard people like MD love that type of thing, it could be like a surprise for him to wake up to! :lol:

I'm toooo scared! Might end up looking like amanda with all those pretty red squares under her name. Eeeek. hehehe.

mataji said:
TIME TO PARTY! Lets have a spam party, i've heard people like MD love that type of thing, it could be like a surprise for him to wake up to! :lol:

oooohhh....i LOVE spam!!!!!! :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ohhh Noooo... not a waterfight! I've just gotten over an awful cold I picked up in Brissy.

hehehehe... must've been coz of adrian's brisbane girlfriends. bugger. ;-)

MDowdey said:
oooohhh....i LOVE spam!!!!!! :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I know you love it MD, i really do... thats why i should be your favourite person right now for mentioning such a great idea :mrgreen: :lmao:

you are!!! you are!!!!

places finger lightly on the big red ban button...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back