shinycard255 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 27, 2012 Messages 166 Reaction score 64 Location IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 1, 2013 #1 Messing around with some spare time I had at work yesterday. C&C welcome!
dbvirago No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 29, 2012 Messages 470 Reaction score 124 Location Dunwoody, Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 1, 2013 #2 Looks like a decent product shot. I like the spot on the background, but not the shadow. IMO, it fills the frame a bit too much.
Looks like a decent product shot. I like the spot on the background, but not the shadow. IMO, it fills the frame a bit too much.
shinycard255 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 27, 2012 Messages 166 Reaction score 64 Location IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 1, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 dbvirago, I can see what you mean about the shadows in the corners being too much. Now that I take a 2nd look at it, they could be toned down a bit. Thanks for the input!
dbvirago, I can see what you mean about the shadows in the corners being too much. Now that I take a 2nd look at it, they could be toned down a bit. Thanks for the input!
Mully TPF Noob! Joined Jul 23, 2012 Messages 3,066 Reaction score 788 Location Mt Ulla, NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 1, 2013 #4 I like the POV ... fix the top edge of the box where it is white, I do not have a problem with the shadow as it looks natural enough
I like the POV ... fix the top edge of the box where it is white, I do not have a problem with the shadow as it looks natural enough
shinycard255 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 27, 2012 Messages 166 Reaction score 64 Location IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 1, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Mully, good eye! I will fix that in post, never noticed before. You don't think the shadow on the blue is too dramatic? I like it, but maybe just a tad bit lighter and it might look better
Mully, good eye! I will fix that in post, never noticed before. You don't think the shadow on the blue is too dramatic? I like it, but maybe just a tad bit lighter and it might look better