Titmouse & a hornets nest

Dead hornets? :biggrin-93: Nice capture.

WesternGuy

P.S. I noticed you are copyrighting your images. I do believe you probably want to put the year in the copyright as well. have a look at this - How Do I Correctly Format a Copyright? , particularly the first 3 or 4 statements which are probably relevant to photos.

WesternGuy

P.S. I noticed you are copyrighting your images. I do believe you probably want to put the year in the copyright as well. have a look at this - How Do I Correctly Format a Copyright? , particularly the first 3 or 4 statements which are probably relevant to photos.
Western considering it was about 30 degrees when I took this, yes I would say they were dead. Thanks for the feedback

Thanks for the info on copyright. I change it often, but never have put a date

WesternGuy

Western considering it was about 30 degrees when I took this, yes I would say they were dead. Thanks for the feedback

Thanks for the info on copyright. I change it often, but never have put a date
Yup, 30° will definitely keep them refrigerated, however, I was just being a little facetious, not knowing the temperature.

As far as the copyright goes, you should know, maybe you already do, that it will not prevent someone with a little technical knowledge from stealing your images should they want to do so. For example, I can remove a copyright in a matter of a few minutes once I have downloaded an image - Content aware Fill - but it does deter those who aren't technically savvy. The old rule still holds "If you don't want your image stolen, don't post them." It is a risk we all take as we share with others to further our understanding of our craft.

WesternGuy

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back