mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
two more shots...

aqweb1.jpg

agweb7.jpg

not too much to these...I like the movement on the first and the colors in the second. Any input?

i have seen things like that first picture when i was young and dating......

now it takes alot of chocolate to achieve that success..!!!
great color...and would be a great abstract....the second is pretty interesting too!!

Everything was moving in that place...kids freaking out and the fish doing what they do...it was so hard to get much of anything...which really sucked because there was so much there to shoot. Luckily my GF had the video camera and we have it all on film. Thanks for the comments April. I have a few other from the same tank as the second...better compostion the colors are amazing on those but most are poorly focused...again by the glass walls. I may post them because they remind me of nebulus clouds.

Reminds me of something funny.

When I was at the Vancouver Aquarium, I was down in the underwater viewing area beside a tank, beluga whales I think, and just about every tourist tried to take a photo through the glass, 5 feet back...with the flash on. :lol:

I just sat there and laughed at them...:lol:

Yeah I had my hood attached and just rested it against the glass for the close up stuff...oh but i have a few with the flash bleaching out a corner. :lol: I think i had more trouble with everyone and everything moving mostly...i just wish i had my tripod with me. ...I really need to just break down and buy a monopod.

Most reactions

Back