To be completely satisfied with all your photographic work

Oh my... Lew... You've got me!

Laughing out loud in the office! Best laugh today, Thank you!:lmao:

she reads your posts too?

she reads your posts too?

nah. shes not on here much. at all.
after 20 years together though, we must be doing something right.
you know, the occasional kind word or gesture to your significant other might help if your having trouble in that area.

or....see Lews post.

My high school chemistry teacher (who was actually quite a good teacher) had a bumper sticker on his car: "When all else fails, lower your standards."

What are "standards"?

From my pBase site's introductory page, something I've had on there for around a decade, this intro:"

"Hello,and welcome to my pBase upload site. Once in a while I get lucky and make a picture I'm happy with. But usually, I'm very critical of my work and I'm seldom 100 percent satisfied with a photo I've made, and that keeps me trying. Here are some pics of my friends and family and people I know. "

Damn Lew...and to think, all I needed to have done was to simply have lowered my standards, and I coulda' been happy and content! Argggg! Where were you and your wisdom years ago, when I needed it most!?

On the other hand having high standards helps to be completely satisfied with your hard drive size.

This does not help those of us whose standards have nowhere to go but up.

Is there really anyone who is completely, 100%, satisfied with their photography?
For that to be the case, you would have to look in the mirror and say that you and you're photography skills are perfect.

Is there really anyone who is completely, 100%, satisfied with their photography?
For that to be the case, you would have to look in the mirror and say that you and you're photography skills are perfect.

I have to agree to a point here, but I have had a lot of shoots where I am 100% satisfied with what I have produced. Those shoots where all the planets lined up and everything that I shot worked. Doesn't always happen, but I do always go into every shoot with the attitude that I'm going to come away with the best images of anyone else there.

Im satisfied with a shoot if i havent emotionally scarred anyone for life.

Im at about 80%

Most reactions

New Topics

Back