What's new

To be fair to myself..

Camera Make: Canon
Camera Model: Canon EOS 7D
Image Date: 2009:12:29 12:55:23
Flash Used: Yes (Manual)
Focal Length: 18.0mm
CCD Width: 23.04mm
Exposure Time: 0.013 s (1/80)
Aperture: f/8.0
ISO equiv: 100
White Balance: Auto
Metering Mode: Spot
Exposure: shutter priority (semi-auto)
 
Camera Make: Canon
Camera Model: Canon EOS 7D
Image Date: 2009:12:29 12:55:23
Flash Used: Yes (Manual)
Focal Length: 18.0mm
CCD Width: 23.04mm
Exposure Time: 0.013 s (1/80)
Aperture: f/8.0
ISO equiv: 100
White Balance: Auto
Metering Mode: Spot
Exposure: shutter priority (semi-auto)

Umm, how do you do that? :blushing:


and the only reason I can come up with for using the flash.. well.. cause I figured out how to use it when it's not on auto.???
 
Sunny just as Patrick said keep the camera with you when reading the book.
Also I saw in your other post you had your P&S with and started using that instead. Maybe leave the P&S at home next time so your kind of forced to use the 7D. Keep the field guide with you, in your bag or something. Keep at it you'll get.
 
Camera Make: Canon
Camera Model: Canon EOS 7D
Image Date: 2009:12:29 12:55:23
Flash Used: Yes (Manual)
Focal Length: 18.0mm
CCD Width: 23.04mm
Exposure Time: 0.013 s (1/80)
Aperture: f/8.0
ISO equiv: 100
White Balance: Auto
Metering Mode: Spot
Exposure: shutter priority (semi-auto)

Umm, how do you do that? :blushing:


and the only reason I can come up with for using the flash.. well.. cause I figured out how to use it when it's not on auto.???
If you use the Firefox browser, they have a plug in that allows you to see that data when you right click on a photo.....
 
Camera Make: Canon
Camera Model: Canon EOS 7D
Image Date: 2009:12:29 12:55:23
Flash Used: Yes (Manual)
Focal Length: 18.0mm
CCD Width: 23.04mm
Exposure Time: 0.013 s (1/80)
Aperture: f/8.0
ISO equiv: 100
White Balance: Auto
Metering Mode: Spot
Exposure: shutter priority (semi-auto)

Umm, how do you do that? :blushing:


and the only reason I can come up with for using the flash.. well.. cause I figured out how to use it when it's not on auto.???
If you use the Firefox browser, they have a plug in that allows you to see that data when you right click on a photo.....

What add on is that?
 
Mostly Sunny, did you use any software to edit your photos? (Post Processing)
 
Mostly Sunny, did you use any software to edit your photos? (Post Processing)

None of them have been edited-- With the exception of one.. only one and it's one of the views from my room.
 
158.jpg


There are with the new camera-

141.jpg
145.jpg


193.jpg
194.jpg



There I took at a par last week. With each shot I changed the ISO. I can't tell if it did anything..

035-1.jpg
037.jpg
036.jpg


So I guess I favor taking pictures with fewer people in them. I guess.. cause that is what the bulk of my pictures are.


These were taken with a Canon 7D?:confused:
 
158.jpg


There are with the new camera-

141.jpg
145.jpg


193.jpg
194.jpg



There I took at a par last week. With each shot I changed the ISO. I can't tell if it did anything..

035-1.jpg
037.jpg
036.jpg


So I guess I favor taking pictures with fewer people in them. I guess.. cause that is what the bulk of my pictures are.


These were taken with a Canon 7D?:confused:

I know it's a cr@ppy camera, isn't it?

Wait-- That first one.. I don't think it was. DS, be nice.. We already KNOW they suck. I aspire to be as good or better than you... someday..
 
Last edited:
i hope you werent being serious about the 7d being a crappy camera. one thing i hate is people relying on their equipment. whether its equipment = skill or equipment = fault for photo... it bugs me. you're saying you want to learn, but it doesnt seem like you're putting effort into learning... all your threads end up with people telling you to read the manual or learning how to use your camera. learn how to use it before you blame your faults on the camera.

yup i'm being harsh, but it bugs me lots when people blame their equipment. sorry if you were joking!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom