To heaven

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_7498aa.jpg

Monuments for some children. These stones date back to the 1950's, and flowers are still placed there today.

Good grief, Chiller ... the 3-D effect on this is stunning! The selective, desaturated coloring is awesome, too!

Spot on, as usual!

(oh, and btw ... I'm not mad at you ... I just had a moment of losing my mind ... I thought I responded ... :blushing: ... forgive me?!? Love you ... mean it!)

anicole said:
Good grief, Chiller ... the 3-D effect on this is stunning! The selective, desaturated coloring is awesome, too!

Spot on, as usual!

Yea i agree with anicole the desat colour really suits this one, great perspective too :thumbup: +rep

wonderful shot... i love the little girl in the back, her face is just gorgeous...

the color of the flowers is brilliant...

how cool is this man! love your treatment of this shot both technically and emotionally (always tough stuff to view). well done my friend!

Thanks tons everyone. I appreciate your comments. These graves are really unique. They are all from the 1950's and so, but some even have a small picture of the child on them. I did not realize they did that during those years.

awesome DOF and desat tone... :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back