nerwin1 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 31, 2015 Messages 4,355 Reaction score 3,194 Location Vermont Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 26, 2023 #1 Nothing like some rain drops on flowers that are almost ready to bloom! Nikon Z6II + MC 105 2.8 VR S
terri45 17 Administrator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2003 Messages 36,831 Reaction score 9,625 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 26, 2023 Admin 🛠️ #2 Lovely shot! The bottom drop is like a mirror.
jeffashman20 5 Level 40 Squirrel Warrior Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 18, 2021 Messages 16,146 Reaction score 11,047 Location The Colony, Texas, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 26, 2023 #3 Beautiful!
nerwin1 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 31, 2015 Messages 4,355 Reaction score 3,194 Location Vermont Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 26, 2023 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 terri said: Lovely shot! The bottom drop is like a mirror. Click to expand... Thanks! I think you're seeing the other side because there's a flower across from the one I was shooting. Just glad I wasn't in it
terri said: Lovely shot! The bottom drop is like a mirror. Click to expand... Thanks! I think you're seeing the other side because there's a flower across from the one I was shooting. Just glad I wasn't in it