to my TPF friends

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hello everyone. first, i would like to thank you all for your nice comments, pm's and e-mails. it was very overwhelming. i guess i should explain that i have some medical issues that have been weighing me down and i felt i needed space to sort through things. but, because of the warmth and concern i have received from you guys, i couldn't stay away! the administrative team was nice enough to reinstate my username (thanks by the way). i will not be on as much as i used to be but i'll be here when i can be.

i really want to thank the whole photo forum family for showing me what true friendship really is. you guys are awesome!!

**Actually, between Scoob's whip and harassing phone calls & Linda refusing to give me..., I had no choice but to join again!**

JON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow, that's just.... WOW!

I'm glad to see you back, you can't imagine just how glad i am :hugs:

but most of all: i hope your medical issue as you said goes on well.

...omg... i can't believe it. he's BACK!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I'm so glad you're back man =)

Also, I'll certainly keep you and your medical issues in my prayers. Best of luck!

JonMikal said:
**Actually, between Scoob's whip and harassing phone calls & Linda refusing to give me..., I had no choice but to join again!**

Atta girl Linda ... way to use your womanly wiles!!!! :lmao:

PM'd you JonMikal ... nice to see you back!

Linda and Scoob...as soon as you give me the account number...I'll transfer the money as agreed :)

You know Jon, I completely respect your decision either way! I also respect your privacy. But, I think had you just posted less or maybe let someone know why, we wouldn't of had to throw a fit!

You have to do what is best for you!!!!!!!!!!!! If you are having some health issues, and time off is what it takes in order for you stick around here with us long term...then I'm sure everyone will welcome your TPF vacation and your future return. Best of health to you my friend!!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwww YAyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy JM :hugs:
wooohoooot... im sooo happy :)
as long as youre on TPF and we see you now and then its all good...
wishing you the best in health and otherwise :hugs:
thanks linda and scoob.. yay! :hugs:

Woo hoo, welcome back *sighs of relief heard throughout the land*

Way to go Linda and Scoob

Most reactions

Back