to my TPF friends

WELCOME BACK Johnny Boy! I've missed you so terribly...all that witty banter we had.

Now that you are back, you are welcome to take any of my pics and claim them as your own...I'm here to teach you the technique!

Erniehatt's Back said:
WELCOME BACK Johnny Boy! I've missed you so terribly...all that witty banter we had.

Now that you are back, you are welcome to take any of my pics and claim them as your own...I'm here to teach you the technique!

i may take you up on that my friend...i have nothing to post. hopefully my walk today in DC will produce something. if not, leave the door ajar...i won't make much noise :mrgreen:

more love :blushing: ...don't know if i can stand much more. thanks for your open arms :hugs:

JonMikal said:
i may take you up on that my friend...i have nothing to post. hopefully my walk today in DC will produce something. if not, leave the door ajar...i won't make much noise :mrgreen:

more love :blushing: ...don't know if i can stand much more. thanks for your open arms :hugs:

dude ... I'm so there in spirit ... can't wait to see!!!

JonMikal said:

:lmao: :lmao:

Dude, Ernie's pix SUCK....everyone knows that! Maybe I'll sell him my PowerShot when my new Cam comes and he can try to keep up with the big boys.

Enjoy DC...I think you should head back to the scary-I-almost-died-twice-crossing-it bridge and take that shot that MyCameraEye and I tried to take!

Anyway, have a good walk and we'd still love to have you in Baltimore on Satuday if you are up to it...bring Linda and the kids...it'll be like a family...Joe and I will call you dad...it'll be fun :lmao:

welcome back, JM... your stuff is so inspiring... i hope you get everything worked out. :thumbup:

jocose said:
:lmao: :lmao:

Dude, Ernie's pix SUCK....everyone knows that! Maybe I'll sell him my PowerShot when my new Cam comes and he can try to keep up with the big boys.

Enjoy DC...I think you should head back to the scary-I-almost-died-twice-crossing-it bridge and take that shot that MyCameraEye and I tried to take!

Anyway, have a good walk and we'd still love to have you in Baltimore on Satuday if you are up to it...bring Linda and the kids...it'll be like a family...Joe and I will call you dad...it'll be fun :lmao:

Is that really necessary...I was just trying to welcome JohnnyBoy back to the Forum, and tell him that I missed him, and you have to go attacking me and my artistic merit.

If it weren't for the fact that this is JohnnyBoy's thread, I'd really tell you what I think of you!

Yay :D ...I honestly didn't know what to say before, but now I'm truely glad you are back. I wish you well on your road to good health.
Welcome back...:hugs:

Erniehatt's Back said:
Is that really necessary...I was just trying to welcome JohnnyBoy back to the Forum, and tell him that I missed him, and you have to go attacking me and my artistic merit.

If it weren't for the fact that this is JohnnyBoy's thread, I'd really tell you what I think of you!

Chill, man...just tell JM you're glad he's back and all is good.

Good to have you back JM!

Welcome back JM, TPF is not the same with out you., kinda like Arnold Palmer and golf. You are a first class guy, and i am sure hanging in here will be good for you, best wishes for a strong healthy recovery. Big smiles from 3 of us!

hrmmm... I must have missed something.

DUDE!?! where in the hell did you go...never mind I will dig... for whatever reason bro...this place without you is like this place without MD...(we all remember what that felt like) so I am really really damn happy to see you still here.

Most reactions

Back