to my TPF friends

Good for you jon, will be nice to see your comments and pictures again, no matter in what quantity :thumbup:

More reason yet to party! :D
Though I am somewhat appalled to hear it is medical reasons that obviously weigh so much that you decided to totally abandon TPF. :shock:
Don't you feel the therapeutic effect TPF is having?
Well, yes, I think you do. So come back for your medicine.
If it is a tablet a day, so be it.
If you should need a drip infusion, we shall also be here for that!
I'm glad you came back, though I would have accepted your decision otherwise, as well. All I was hoping for was to meet you in April (and still do. Much so. Very much so!). Apart from that we all must do what we must do - or not do what we can no longer do. I would have accepted that, too. :hugs:

Ive gotta say....I dont know you but after reading the posts after you left and now the posts after you returned, im glad that I will get a chance to see what all the fuss is about. ;)

Welcome back, even if you dont know me. And ill keep those medical issues in my thoughts and pass them on for some more prayers.

so..does this mean i have to call off the pickett line that is heading to washington??

dang i hope i can catch clarinett....
*hey jonmikal, if you see anicole lurking around the monuments, send her back, ok???*

welcome back......not the same without you...and really dont wanna have to go thru this again...ok??? poor linda had to up my meds drastically yesterday....!! ( thanks calliope!!)

oh...and..:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

dang i missed your onery *ss!!!!

Glad to see your back Jon, its funny how much effect a person can have on others within an internet community, ... and it certainly wasn't the same for a day or two without you!

All the best with regards to your health, and once more, glad your back!

P.S, Go Linda and Scoob ;)

*yells from the bottom room of the Hoover Building*

WELCOME BACK JONMIKAL!!!

Now ... get on the horn with your woogidy woogidy buddies and get my picketing hiney out of this DC Federal jail cell ... but make sure they frisk me once more, k? :lol:

Seriously ... you take the time you need in order to heal. There are many prayers, well wishes, positive thoughts & energy headed your way ... along with the newt, lizzard lips and misty fog concoctions.

:hug::

its easier to get you outta that cell if you would let the bars go, and quit trying to get the tall dark haired agent to take his sunglasses off...

you know, pallie, if you wouldnt have tried it during the presidential address, that would have helped....shheze....when you were carrying the sign * clinton for king..* that kinda hurt you!!!

( isnt it great he is back??) we can aggervaite jonmikal with all kinds of smilies and things.... :hail: hey, theres one now... his favorite!!

aprilraven said:
its easier to get you outta that cell if you would let the bars go, and quit trying to get the tall dark haired agent to take his sunglasses off...

you know, pallie, if you wouldnt have tried it during the presidential address, that would have helped....shheze....when you were carrying the sign * clinton for king..* that kinda hurt you!!!

( isnt it great he is back??) we can aggervaite jonmikal with all kinds of smilies and things.... :hail: hey, theres one now... his favorite!!

yeah, well ... he sure had a way about him, that Feeb ... Never been one to be able to resist a man with a high and tight, mirrored shades and an ear wick.

It took TWO syringes from Calliope to cover me on that one ... TWO! She said she'd never seen the likes of that kind of episode. :crazy:

Hey .. .get your avatar back up ...

Hey Jon. Welcome back my friend. Glad to see you here.
Just take it easy....k?

Who's JonMikal?

I kiiiiid I kiiiiid.

What the hell took you so long?

Most reactions

Back