• Total voters

photogoddess

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.trueblueintimates.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After reading some of Toby's earlier posts and then reading his recent posts, I have started to feel like he is our forum Jekyl and Hyde. He's been both down and dirty and smooth operator. Talking about wooing the ladies of the forum with poetry and wine. So, what do you all think?

you forgot to put "total jerk" and "complete a--hole" for choices- i know at least two people who would choose these...

Well, at least she had the foresight to put in the equivalent of "who cares?" :wink:

Although I know you're pure evil. :twisted:

btw: who among us girls has been wooed with his poetry and wine? :scratch: Time to step up, little lamb. :p

Osmer_Toby said:
you forgot to put "total jerk" and "complete a--hole" for choices- i know at least two people who would choose these...

Why would I put that? No idea who on the forum would check those two choices. Besides, it's not that kind of poll. :wink:

photogoddess said:
Osmer_Toby said:

Why would I put that? No idea who on the forum would check those two choices. Besides, it's not that kind of poll. :wink:

But since this poll fails to make its point known (if there is one), it seems fair that all choices be made available.

Most reactions

Back