Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Both cropped to about half the original. Shot with a Sears 80-200/4.0

P1030472sm.jpg

P1030469sm.jpg

Actually Ron... I have another comment. Although I feel you are a better photographer than I... And I am a bit intimidated to comment on your work...

I really think that #1 could use a little narrower DoF so that my eyes are more naturally drawn to the bird. But that being said...

I love the capture with the Berry/Nut in his/her beak. :)

You're a little soft on the eye on the first one. Detail is lost in the shadow under the wing, but that could be fixed with a little PP work. It's very contrasty in general. Overall, I like it, and I think it's a good image, but with a little work it could be great.

Again, on the second one, you have lost detail in the shadow under the chin and the black around the eye. Another strong image that could benefit from more PP.

Have you taken a swing over to birdphotographers.net? They've got some really talented people that will C&C your birds. :)

I have the same kind of tree in my back yard, what kind of tree is it? They look like raspberries but I bet they aren't.

Mulberries they are & the tree is a bird magnet. The berries make a nice jam.

26-01.jpg

Ben, I doubt that my Lightroom can do what you suggest even if I knew how. Sometimes I try to better a pic in Lightroom & end up going back to the original when I compare the before & after.

Thanks guys for your comments.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back