Today's Bluejay captures

JOAT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well today was yet another great day for birding, the sun was out and it was quite warm out. I went to a place called Lynde Shores Conservation (whitby ontario) which is known for its variety of species...about 300 of them. Though i didn't see any big birds, like hawks, eagles or herons, but i was able to catch some Downy wood peckers, some morning doves, White breasted nuthatch, and of course some Bluejays which i will share first :)

This shot he came and went so quick i didn't even have time to zoom out so i didn't get all of him.
bluejay44xh.jpg

Crop of the above image.
bluejay53xt.jpg

bluejay66kx.jpg

bluejay72ql.jpg

Hey man, You were in my territory. Great shots and an interesting background colour. It sure was nice to see the sun today, I think I got a sunburn on my face I was out for so long. Canoncan and I moved over to another Marsh today as it is starting to get crowded at Lyndeshore the past few weeks. The first road west of Lyndeshore is Halls Rd, hang around there long enough you will catch a Barred owl. Lets hope for a few more of these days in Ontario.

Cheers,

Eric

Amazing photos! You got pretty darn close!! The first one is wonderful!!

Wow...JOAT..Great shots. Glad to see you made it to Lynde shores. We all gotta meet there again. I will make sure I hide behind the trees with my camera and take pics of you guys taking pics with your monster lenses.
Awesome stuff.!!!

Chiller said:
Wow...JOAT..Great shots. Glad to see you made it to Lynde shores. We all gotta meet there again. I will make sure I hide behind the trees with my camera and take pics of you guys taking pics with your monster lenses.
Awesome stuff.!!!

Its not the size but how you use it :) Another meet up would be great.

Eric

Didn't know there were so many locals around....i'll check out Halls Rd. next time, I did notice though that there were too many people there for birding, especially the kids..nothing wrong with bringing them but when they are hootin' and hollerin for no reason, it makes a bad experience. There were even a few parents TRYING to make bird noises....um..yeah, that doesn't work buddy!

I noticed some of the birdwatchers getting frustrated. :banghead:

anyway as always thanx for looking and commenting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back