zombiesniper

Furtographer Extraordinaire!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.trevorbaldwin.space
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Did see one snowy today but she saw me first so I only saw her as she was leaving.

But I did see other birds to shoot.

Canada Goose by seastud, on Flickr

mallard by seastud, on Flickr

No Idea what kind of duck these are but love the pattern.

ducks by seastud, on Flickr

duck by seastud, on Flickr

Northern Pintail

Nice.

Man - I want that lens in the worst way. I basically told Wifey that the Tamster 150-600 is hers. I've been using the 300f4 lately. I'm a little afraid of what I may do soon.

Thank you.

The 300 F4 should produce some great pics. Save money and instead of buying the 500 just get some ninja training so they don't see ya coming.

Thank you.

The 300 F4 should produce some great pics. Save money and instead of buying the 500 just get some ninja training so they don't see ya coming.

Haaaa. I just commented on Snowy's thread about the belly getting in the way. Well, it really screws with ninjaism too. At this point, I just park myself and let them sneak up on me :biglaugh:

As soon as the j.o.b. allows o.t. again, my dreams will come true - shouldn't be long as we were just awarded a new project.

Nice shots, the first one could use a bit wider DOF but it's fine.
You can always crop out the grass and some background.

Very nice. And the best part is you are now shooting birds that I can actually find around here! (Now that I've said that, every single goose and duck across the road are going to high tail it out of here)

Very nice. And the best part is you are now shooting birds that I can actually find around here! (Now that I've said that, every single goose and duck across the road are going to high tail it out of here)

Thank you.
So you're saying I should expect an influx of ducks and geese?

Here a couple more.
Dance with me copy.jpg
Swan copy.jpg

Thank you.
So you're saying I should expect an influx of ducks and geese?

Yup, went out today and gave them all directions to your house.

I actually did manage to photograph swans, geese and ducks today.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back