What's new

Today's flower, we call her Tuesday

oldhippy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
4,835
Reaction score
6,557
Location
kentucky hills
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Stopping by.
 

Attachments

  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    49 KB · Views: 145
But its Wednesday? :P

Really nice photo!
Had me thinking for a bit. But your right. But then it's also 5 o'clock somewhere. Bars open. Later. Ed
 
Very nice! I like how it's 'floating'.
 
Very great shot, I love that the background isnt distracting. It really helps the photo. I very much like this.
 
Nicely composed and simple and cohesive. I likey!!!
 
you did good :)
what's the background?
could you try to adjust wb?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom