Todays Gig at 12800 ISO X-T3

wow - I'm 99% convinced that I need the Xt-3. Not just the clean high ISO shots that I've seen here and elsewhere online but I ran into some buffering with the Xt-2 for the first time while shooting Princess's field hockey the other day. Never really had that issue with softball but fh is much faster with fewer breaks in the action.

yes, yes, I'm reaching for reasons that I need it... honestly if Best Buy had it available body only, I would have ordered it already and used my 18 months no interest option on my BB card so I could take my time selling my t-2...

Yes impressive images at the high ISO. What ISO would you say are comparable images from the X-T2?

wow - I'm 99% convinced that I need the Xt-3. Not just the clean high ISO shots that I've seen here and elsewhere online but I ran into some buffering with the Xt-2 for the first time while shooting Princess's field hockey the other day. Never really had that issue with softball but fh is much faster with fewer breaks in the action.

yes, yes, I'm reaching for reasons that I need it... honestly if Best Buy had it available body only, I would have ordered it already and used my 18 months no interest option on my BB card so I could take my time selling my t-2...

Told you you need one.lol I was pretty well gobsmacked, as 1st it was 3200 then 5000 and then 12800 and I thought WOW.

Yes impressive images at the high ISO. What ISO would you say are comparable images from the X-T2?

I have not a clue on that.

@CherylL here are the exact words a member said on another forum on the shots.

Nicely done!
Was doing a quick high ISO 12800 test last week as well. And quite pleased with the result. Almost equivalent to 6400 on XTrans III.

I was ok with 12800 on the XT2 until the other day. I don't want to hijack Dave's thread so I'm going to start another about this subject.

Clean images for sure. My milky way photo from Acadia was shot with the sky portion at 12,800 and it's extremely usable in my opinion. This camera rocks!

I was ok with 12800 on the XT2 until the other day. I don't want to hijack Dave's thread so I'm going to start another about this subject.

If it helps, I don`t mind you using this post.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back