What's new

For Queen and Country

Very nice... one thought: It might have been good to have the gent in the middle drop his stick a bit so it wasn't obscuring his face.
 
Very nice... one thought: It might have been good to have the gent in the middle drop his stick a bit so it wasn't obscuring his face.

I was gutted I did not take anymore as only noticed it once it was in C1.
 
It's NOT the end of the world - you can still see his face, and it's really only a minor niggle in an otherwise nice image.
 
put the highlights back.
 
imho, the image looks flat in dull where it looks like a brilliant bright scene.
 
imho, the image looks flat in dull where it looks like a brilliant bright scene.


It was a very grotty grey day when I took it.
 
Nice one Dave
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom