Todays Gig at 12800 ISO X-T3

Clean images for sure. My milky way photo from Acadia was shot with the sky portion at 12,800 and it's extremely usable in my opinion. This camera rocks!

100% Agree with you, it is a fantastic camera in every way imo.

From what I have seen in a video, can't remember who's but it showed there is still noise but more detail or info with the XT3. More info means more to work with in noise reduction software so image has a less chance of getting that NR mushy look.

From what I have seen in a video, can't remember who's but it showed there is still noise but more detail or info with the XT3. More info means more to work with in noise reduction software so image has a less chance of getting that NR mushy look.

I think the noise on the X-T3 is smoother looking so not hard to work with, but I will up the iso more soon and test that.

I think the noise on the X-T3 is smoother looking so not hard to work with, but I will up the iso more soon and test that.
The samples shown in the video were pretty impressive at the difference in the detail. I guess the guy did the video because someone was knocking the noise on the XT3 and he totally made the other guy look stupid.

Most reactions

Back