Today's Goldfinches

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Up until this year I have had the worst time trying to get these guys right, the yellow is a pain and I tended to always blow it out, not sure what happened but this year it's all clicking ;)

These are today's shots, would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

Soft morning light.

IMG_9067-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

Soft morning light in the shade.

IMG_1191-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

Incoming!

IMG_1891-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

Nice Job.#1 great pose with the head turn. #2 The lighting is magic & wonderful colors. #3 Nice In flight sharp and detailed.

I'm jealous!!! Beautiful shots...I can't get anything that clear!!!

Nice shots PR. The guy in the second one seems to have a nice yellow halo around his head.

WesternGuy

Judi, it is time.

You've got the birds, nice and sharp.

Next... slow that shutter down.

Do what you already do so well - shoot slow while panning.

I think you will take your bird pictures to a new level.

Game?

excellent! Especially the last.

Thanks all :)

John, lol! THAT'S why I'm more successful with them this year, they are fake fools ! ;)

Court, keep shooting and pay attention to the time of day/quality of the light, that makes all the difference in the world :)

WB, a well placed daffodil ;)

Paul, thank you for the nudge in a different direction I'm 100% game! ;) you are right, I really should pan more, these guys are so small and fast they are gone before you know it lol I'm working on something different with slower shutter speeds and birds but I haven't got it quite right enough yet to share ;)

Most reactions

Back