What's new

Today's Photography Adventure.

zanok

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 16, 2011
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So today I had to run to the next town over doing some tasks for my family. Since I don't make it over there very often I felt I should take my camera along... Glad I did! :D C&C please!

(wow this jpeg didn't compress very well)
6556550789_c5858e55bf_b.jpg


I have to admit this one was somewhat unintentional.
6556580301_961405bb6b_b.jpg
 
The pipe is too centered in the first; otherwise Good
Second creates a visual uneasiness?
 
Of course when you ask for C&C, you can get a little anything and everything, but either way it's nice that you are open to C&C. Keeps a photographer humble.

#1, selective color can be very appealing, but in this case doesn't do much, nor does the cat litter box (or whatever it is) and trash behind it.
Perhaps, turn to vertical and shoot the pump with just the tall grass as the background.

#2, looks like you dropped the camera on the tracks and it clicked off a shot.
 
#1 - Like the coloring but not a fan of the composition. Focus is forced on the pipe by the coloring rather than the focus naturally being on the pipe with coloring accentuating it. Try the shot from a different angle so the background isn't as busy.

#2 - I disagree with Joey, I like this shot. It feels a bit dark/needs more contrast but it is a unique angle and works for the shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom