What's new

Tokina 11-16 wide angle lense. CANON

1slowz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Alaska
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a tokina with lense, hood and a polarizer that costed me $170 bucks. I am looking to get $600. It has been used about 6 times and that's why I'm selling it. I am also selling it locally on craigslist. So please email me at 1slowz@gmail.com. I can give you my number and we can talk if your serious. This is a great deal. I know I am new to this forum, but I am on many other forums. Thanks for your time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom