K kajiki TPF Noob! Joined Oct 2, 2009 Messages 136 Reaction score 0 Location Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 21, 2010 #1 #1 #2 #3 #4 http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2707/4290426748_3793028586_o.jpg
L lamergod TPF Noob! Joined Nov 27, 2009 Messages 101 Reaction score 1 Location Singapore Jan 21, 2010 #2 kajiki said: #1 #2 #3 #4 http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2707/4290426748_3793028586_o.jpg Click to expand... Lovely!I think this is more of streets rather than landscape.Maybe you can try BNW too
kajiki said: #1 #2 #3 #4 http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2707/4290426748_3793028586_o.jpg Click to expand... Lovely!I think this is more of streets rather than landscape.Maybe you can try BNW too
K kajiki TPF Noob! Joined Oct 2, 2009 Messages 136 Reaction score 0 Location Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 23, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 many genres really, people/portraits (in an unconventional sense), cityscapes, photojournalism etc etc
many genres really, people/portraits (in an unconventional sense), cityscapes, photojournalism etc etc
c.cloudwalker TPF Noob! Joined Jun 15, 2009 Messages 5,394 Reaction score 405 Location An American in Europe Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 23, 2010 #4 Wow! Those are beautiful. Really love them. I like minimalism and those are great examples of that. #3 is the one I like least because there is a bit too much in it. It might be worth cloning out the light areas across the bottom.
Wow! Those are beautiful. Really love them. I like minimalism and those are great examples of that. #3 is the one I like least because there is a bit too much in it. It might be worth cloning out the light areas across the bottom.
ArtphotoasiA No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 29, 2009 Messages 245 Reaction score 35 Location italy Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 23, 2010 #5 Great!! I love this idea... is very similar to what I'm looking for.
GA_mayne TPF Noob! Joined Dec 27, 2009 Messages 36 Reaction score 1 Location Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 23, 2010 #6 Love that last one.
Mr. Murmeli TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 92 Reaction score 0 Location Finland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 24, 2010 #7 Great photos! Very creative! I think i like third the best. :thumbup:
Yemme No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 2,654 Reaction score 13 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 24, 2010 #8 I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love them all... Number 2 is my favorite.
K kajiki TPF Noob! Joined Oct 2, 2009 Messages 136 Reaction score 0 Location Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 25, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 Hey thanks guys/gals. Expanding my repertoire without expanding my overdraft good call, cloudwalker. Will have a go at that.
Hey thanks guys/gals. Expanding my repertoire without expanding my overdraft good call, cloudwalker. Will have a go at that.