What's new

Tokyo Skyline Remix

Jbs

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
215
Reaction score
0
Location
Santa Monica, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
here they are post processed, tell me what you think!

tokyodesk1zv9.jpg



img2825jj2.jpg

​
 
From what I remember of the originals, these are much better. The originals had none of that great colour.

I like the first one the best.
 
I like the composition and perspective of the first one. I think the second one has too much sky, but at the same time, I'm not sure less sky wouldn't throw off the subject/sky balance you have going. These are much better than the originals, I can't wait to see your other shots processed. Nice work.
 
thanks, i'll try to get some of the others up fairly soon.
 
The first give me serious attacks of vertigo :drunk: !!! ;)
The edits are good!
But is this nature?
Is this a LANDscape?
 
i see some trees in there ;)
 
trees in Tokyo??? Are you sure they are not models, as a tribute memorial to the tree?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom