What's new

Tokyo Tower

Kish

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
Tokyo
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
tokyo_tower1.jpg

My first post! Tokyo Tower taken from the top of Roppongi Hills
 
A little hazy, probably because of your distance from the subject, but it's a decent shot.
 
My first post! Tokyo Tower taken from the top of Roppongi Hills

Cool!

I used to love to go to Tokyo Tower when I was a kid. We lived in Tachikawa, so I only got to go there a few times a year.

It was still fairly new at the time, and quite famous.
 
Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah, tripods were not allowed on the roof of the building, so had to balance the camera on the rail....
 
If I might suggest some post processing on the image:

I put it in Capture NX (you could do it in any post processing program, NX is just my preffered tool), and darkened the sky, cleared up the atmosphere a bit by increasing the contrast in highlighted areas and I also did some sharpening.

What do you think?

tt.jpg
 
I LIKE IT!!

Post-processing is definitely something I need to work on....

I have Gimp for doing touch ups, but I am still learning.

Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom