What's new

Toledo

hovis

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
347
Reaction score
3
Location
Dallas, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went to Toledo last weekend, got a couple of good shots, and would appreciate a bit of feedback...

Crucifix
DSC_0027.jpg


Old woman walking the dog.
DSC_0014.jpg


Old pews.
DSC_0028.jpg


Ta!
 
Nice! I liked the 2nd one. The last one is a bit burry in my opinion (aside from DOF effect), even the part that's in focus, perhaps some camera shake?
 
I must say that it seems that you failed a little with this series because I see it is from toledo but I dont see any swords.
In all seriousness I like these. Number 2 especially but 3 has nice color. I hope you had fun
 
Thanks folks - yes the problem with the swords is there is just toooo much choice! :D They have all suffered at the hands of photobucket I'm afraid - the big versions look a lot clearer...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom