What's new

Tom

I love the very first one ... that should be his album cover!

Niiiice work, Rob!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rob
jocose said:
Definitely my 2 faves out of the bunch (and in that order)!


Great job!

My thoughts exactly, these are all really good though, but that guitar just brings something extra! :thumbup:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rob
A big thanks again to everyone for their comments. It means a lot to me (and to Tom!). They'll be more of him, and hopefully his band too, so I'll post some more very soon no doubt!

Again big thanks and :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to all of you!


Rob
 
What can I say that hasn't already been said? Really nice series and great tones. You've got an eye for portraiture, it's a pleasure to see your work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom